Broward County Property Damage Lawyer
Broward County, Florida residents know that property damage can happen at any time, but when disaster strikes, they can always turn to Louis Law Group for help with filing a property damage claim.
Louis Law Group proudly serves Broward County residents
Louis Law Group is a team of Florida-based attorneys who specialize in helping property owners file property damage claims with their insurance providers.
Beyond that, Louis Law Group works tirelessly to hold insurance companies accountable to do what’s right.
Here’s what the Louis Law Group team will do for you:
- Thoroughly review the terms of your insurance policy to determine what your insurance company is responsible for
- Collect important evidence that will support your property damage claim so the insurance company can begin processing your claim promptly
- Submit your property damage claim directly to your insurance company so you don’t have to
- Once your insurance company returns an offer, we’ll review it and negotiate on your behalf so you receive the compensation you’re entitled to
- Always protect you from negligent or bad faith insurance practices
- If the insurance company violates the terms of your policy or refuses to offer fair compensation, we won’t hesitate to bring your case before a judge.
Florida homeowners pay some of the nation’s highest property insurance rates, yet insurance providers often delay and deny damage claims. Having an experienced property damage attorney with Louis Law Group on your side tells your insurance company that you mean business.
What you need to know about Broward County property damage
Broward County is often in the path of some of Florida’s most devastating storms, and they often leave significant property damage in their wake.
In 2017, for example, Hurricane Irma led to more than 103,000 property damage claims filed in Broward County alone. As of late 2020, about 33,500 claims were closed without payment and more than 8,000 claims remained open, according to The Florida Office of Insurance Regulation.
Unfortunately, Florida’s already eventful hurricane seasons are expected to become more extreme in the future. That means your risk of experiencing property damage is also increasing.
In the next three decades, Broward County will face a severe and increasing risk of flooding, according to data from Flood Factor.
Broward County residents need to prepare in order to avoid waiting years for compensation.
The Louis Law Group team is ready to take on any type of property damage claim, including:
- Hurricane damage
- Water damage
- Flood damage
- Fire damage
- Wind damage
- Mold damage
- Roof damage
- Theft damage
How to contact Louis Law Group
Contact the team of Florida-based property damage attorneys at Louis Law Group today. You can use our contact form to send us a message online. For immediate help or to schedule a free consultation, call 954-676-4179.
Our attorneys are happy to assist you in English, Spanish, or Creole.