Bicycle Accident Lawyer Miami, Broward, Palm Beach
Did you experience a bicycle accident recently? Have you suffered any major or minor injuries as a result of the bicycle accident?
At Louis Law Group, we have a team of professional and well-educated attorneys who specialize in bicycle accident claims. If you are interested in seeking compensation for your injuries, our attorneys will work hard to make sure you receive the maximum amount of compensation owed to you.
When Do You Need to Hire a Bicycle Accident Lawyer?
Did you know there were approximately 5,948 bicycle crash-related accidents in 2020? Out of all those bicycle accidents, over 160 resulted in fatalities. These statistics come straight from the Florida Department of Highway Safety and Motor Vehicles.
Bicycle accidents are more common in Florida than you might realize. Some of these accidents are merely falling accidents, while others involve automobile crashes. The latter usually results in the most severe injuries to the cyclist on the bike. The injuries could range from minor incapacitation to permeant disability and disfigurement.
Here are the most common reasons for bike collisions with motorists:
- Aggressive driving
- Distractions (e.g., mobile phone, tablet)
- Running through stop signs or red lights
- Failure to yield to cyclists
Any of these situations would make the motorist at fault. You have the legal right to seek compensation for injuries resulting from these types of bicycle accidents. The amount of payment you could receive would depend on the severity of your injuries. The severity of an injury is classified under the following three categories in a legal case:
- Pain and Suffering: Long-term pain and suffering from your bicycle accident injuries could earn you significant compensation, especially if your daily life has been impacted.
- Lost Income: If a bicycle accident injury has caused you to miss work or prevents you from going to work, you can seek compensation for lost income.
- Mental Stress: Minor and major bicycle accident injuries can cause significant mental and emotional stress. Florida law counts significant mental stress as a personal injury.
Call our office at (954) 676-4179 or contact us here via email.
Why Hire the Louis Law Group?
Louis Law Group has a team of experienced, motivated, and knowledgeable bicycle accident lawyers ready to serve our clients. We appreciate every one of our clients, and we work hard to give them the best possible outcome for their bicycle accident case.
If you have been injured in a bicycle accident, you should contact Louis Law Group immediately. We’ll be happy to review your claim to determine the best way for you to proceed. Don’t worry about whose fault you think it might be right now. Louis Law Group is willing to consider any bicycle accident case, regardless of its complexity or simplicity.
Here are some of the reasons why you can trust Louis Law Group:
- Experienced: Our bicycle accident attorneys are some of the best legal professionals in South Florida. We have litigated numerous bicycle accident claims on behalf of our clients and helped them achieve very favorable outcomes.
- Objective Focused: We will manage your bicycle accident claim so that we can achieve your main objective. You can choose to seek a settlement out of court or pursue your claim in a civil trial for maximum compensation. Either way, we’ll be right here to assist you along the way.
- Local Professionals: We have legal offices and attorneys all over the South Florida area, including Miami, West Palm Beach and Fort Lauderdale. Regardless of where you got injured in South Florida, we have local legal professionals assist you with your bicycle accident claim.
Contact Us Today
We serve every major city in South Florida. If you have experienced a bicycle accident injury in any one of these cities, our team of personal injury lawyers can help you seek the compensation you deserve.
Louis Law Group serves clients with bicycle accident injury claims all across South Florida. These locations include:
How does the bicycle accident claim process work?
You will meet with one of our bicycle accident lawyers for a consultation. We will review the details of the police report, medical report, and any other related documents related to your bicycle accident case.
Once we examine the details closely, we’ll determine the best course of action to take. In most cases, it is to file a lawsuit against the person responsible for the accident. Our bicycle accident lawyers will ensure you receive the maximum amount of compensation possible for your injuries.
How is the Louis Law Group different from other law firms in Florida?
Louis Law Group takes pride in helping and serving our clients. Our bicycle accident attorneys have the expertise and motivation to assist our clients in achieving the ideal outcome for their bicycle accident injury claim.
It doesn’t matter if you suffered a minor or significant bicycle accident injury. We will go the extra mile to ensure you get compensated for all the suffering you experienced from the injury.