Broken Pipe Damage Insurance Claims Lawyer in Florida
Have you recently suffered a broken pipe and are looking for a broken pipe insurance claim lawyer?
At the Louis Law Group, we have a team of outstanding lawyers that can help you with every aspect of your broken pipe insurance claim. Whether you suffered major or minor damage from your broken pipe, our attorneys can help you obtain the compensation that you truly deserve.
Why Do You Need a Broken Pipe Insurance Claim Lawyer?
A broken pipe can be an extremely frustrating thing. That said, it occurs more often than we would like. According to the EPA, 10 percent of homes in the United States have leaks that waste 90 gallons of water (or more) per day. Besides the environmental effects, broken pipes can harm your wallet. Through no fault of your own, a broken pipe can cause immense amounts of financial damage to your home or business.
If you have a broken pipe in your home or business, you will certainly want to get reimbursed for the damage you’ve suffered. That being said, your insurance company may pay less than you expect. They may even deny your claim outright—even if you have homeowner’s insurance. There may be plenty of reasons for this, but they may include the following:
- Damage Not Within Your Policy’s Bounds: Even if you have suffered substantial damage from a broken pipe, your insurance company could argue that the damage isn’t within the specific bounds of the policy.
- Lack of Documentation: Your insurer may claim that you haven’t properly documented the damage that you’ve suffered from your broken pipe.
- A Lapse in Time: Even if your broken pipe damage is covered within your policy, your insurance company may argue that you didn’t submit the claim in time.
Why Hire the Louis Law Group?
At the Louis Law Group, we have extensive experience with broken pipe insurance claims. No matter the size or scope of your claim, we can help you get the most value for your specific claim.
By choosing to work with us, you get to leverage a whole host of benefits. Some of those benefits include the following:
- Our Talented Workforce: Our attorneys are second to none. By choosing to work with the Louis Law Group for your property damage, you get to work with intelligent and driven lawyers who are eager to represent you.
- A Full Suite of Services: By working with us, you can expect our attorneys to handle every aspect of your claim. From gathering evidence to working with your insurance company, you can delegate all of the work to us.
- Local Roots: We have a wide footprint in the state of Florida. You can be confident that a Louis Law Group attorney is near you.
Contact Us Today
Ultimately, we are confident that we can help you receive full and just compensation for your broken pipe insurance claim. To receive your free consultation, go ahead and call (954) 676-4179.
We help clients with broken pipe damage property claims throughout Florida
How are your broken pipe insurance claim lawyers different from others?
Simply put, our attorneys go the extra mile to represent their clients. Our white-glove service starts with our initial consultation with prospective clients. We dig into the details and get a better sense of how we can add the most value. From there, we capitalize on our knowledge, expertise, and work ethic to maximize your chances of obtaining a recovery.
In other words, we take ownership over our work and want to help you obtain the best possible outcome. Your success is our success.
How can you help me obtain the maximum recovery for my claim?
If need be, we can take your broken pipe insurance claim all the way to court. Before that, however, our attorneys can work with you to present the best possible case for a recovery. This includes everything from closely analyzing your insurance policy to sitting down with your insurance company at the negotiating table.
Sometimes, insurance companies offer unacceptably low settlement amounts for your broken pipe insurance claim. When this occurs, you may want to consider litigation. In these scenarios, your Louis Law Group attorney will work with you to determine the best course of action.