Lakeland Property Damage Claim Lawyer
A Lakeland property damage claim lawyer can be your best ally if your property or home in Lakeland sustains damage and you need to file an insurance claim. You’ll need a team of attorneys with a strong work ethic and expertise to help you get the compensation you deserve. Whether the property damage is recent or you’ve filed a claim and are dealing with an unresponsive insurance company, a property claim lawyer – like the ones at Louis Law Group – can help.
Common Property Damage Claims
Lakeland is an excellent place to live. Unfortunately, as is the case anywhere, accidents can happen without warning and damage your property. This is why all Lakeland homeowners need to purchase a policy to protect themselves.
Some policies cover the following:
- Water Damage: Water is a destructive force that can damage your home at any moment. Whether it’s from a broken pipe or a faulty hose on a dishwasher, water can wreak havoc in your home and lead to substantial repair costs.
- Fire Damage: Fires cause as much damage as water. A small spark can become a raging inferno and cause significant damage to your home. Even if it’s a small kitchen fire, you’ll need compensation to repair the damages.
- Mold Damage: Mold is a threat to your property and your and your family’s health. Mold damage claims can provide compensation for the damage caused by this threat.
- Roof and Wind Damage: Lakeland often experiences high winds and storms that can damage your home and roof. Roof and wind damage claims can help pay for the repair costs.
- Theft Damage: Lakeland is generally a safe place to live and work. However, bad actors can always break into your home and steal or damage your property. Filing a theft claim can help you get the compensation you need to repair or place items broken or stolen in a burglary or robbery.
The Value of a Lakeland Property Damage Claim Lawyer
Insurance is there to make sure you receive compensation for any damages covered by your policy. However, if you file what appears to be a straightforward claim, your insurer may interpret it differently. Even if your request isn’t denied, you may be given a lowball offer. If your insurance company is either non-responsive or challenging to work with, don’t abandon your claim. A Lakeland property damage claim lawyer can help by:
- Communicating regularly with your insurance company.
- Gathering evidence and documentation needed to support your claim.
- Pursuing claims that are intentionally delayed or slowed down.
- Negotiating a settlement with your insurance company.
- Initiating a lawsuit against your insurer if necessary.
- Taking charge of all aspects of your claim.
Louis Law Group should be your first choice if you need a property claim lawyer to increase your chances of getting the compensation you deserve.
Contact Louis Law GroupIf your claim has recently been rejected or your Lakeland property has suffered damage, contact Louis Law Group. Our team of expert attorneys will be there to fight for your rights. It doesn’t matter how large or small your claim is. We’re here to help. Contact us at (954) 676-4179 to book a free consultation.
Contact Us Now
- Assignment of Benefit
- Bad Faith
- Claim Denial
- Coverage Dispute
- Examination Under Oath
- Pre-suit Claim Handling
- Insurance Claim Litigation