Macclenny Property Damage Lawyer
Like much of the country, property values in Macclenny, Florida are on the rise, making it more important than ever for your insurance company to have your back. Unfortunately, that’s not always the case in Florida.
Since insurance companies face soaring costs from hurricane and flood claims after busy hurricane seasons, some carriers in the state are making it harder for residents to file claims and even keep their policies active.
Louis Law Group’s team of property damage claim lawyers will fight for your rights as a property owner and negotiate with your insurance company for the best possible outcome for you and your loved ones.
Louis Law Group attorneys assist with various types of property damage
The team at Louis Law Group is experienced with handling a variety of property damage claims, including claims involving:
- Hurricane damage
- Water damage
- Flood damage
- Fire damage
- Wind damage
- Mold damage
- Roof damage
- Theft damage
Here’s why you should work with Louis Law Group
Working with an insurance company is rarely easy, especially after you’ve suffered a disaster. The experienced team of property damage claim attorneys at Louis Law Group can help you confidently navigate every step of the property damage claims process so you and your loved ones can get back on your feet.
Here’s what our attorneys will do for you:
- Review your insurance policy to understand what damage your insurance provider is responsible for covering
- Collect important evidence about your property damage to build a complete, detailed damage claim to send to your insurance company
- Aggressively negotiate any settlements the insurance company offers and fight for your rights as a property owner
- Protect you from bad faith insurance practices
- Always be available to answer questions and provide updates on your claim
- If your insurance company refuses to offer fair compensation, promptly bring your case to court
Property owners who work independently with insurance companies often make mistakes that cost them time and money. Unfortunately, insurance companies will take advantage of any oversight to avoid paying for the damage or deny your claim entirely.
Hiring an attorney lets your insurance company know you mean business. We can get your claim filed faster and help you get fair compensation for the damage you’ve suffered.
How to contact Louis Law Group
Contact the team of Florida-based property damage attorneys at Louis Law Group today. You can reach us by filling out our contact form. For immediate help or to schedule a free consultation, call us at 954-676-4179.
Our attorneys are happy to assist you in English, Spanish, or Creole.