Pembroke Pines Property Claim Lawyer
If your property or home is damaged, a Pembroke Pines property claim lawyer can help you get the insurance compensation you need to make repairs. When extreme weather strikes or something else damages your home, a Pembroke Pines property claim lawyer like Louis Law Group can make the ensuing period easier to deal with. When it comes to claims of any type, you need someone who’s used to dealing with insurance companies to guide you through the claim process, especially if your insurance company rejects your claim.
Common Property Damage Claims
Pembroke Pines is a fantastic place to live and raise a family. Unfortunately, bad luck, Florida’s fickle weather, and other circumstances can cause your home or property to incur damage. This is why it’s essential to ensure your home and family are protected by a reliable homeowner’s insurance policy.
Most homeowner policies cover damage such as the following:
- Water Damage – Water is usually seen as the giver of life. It can also be destructive and harm your home or property with little to no warning. Water damage takes different forms. It can result from a leaky faucet, a broken pipe behind a wall, a broken appliance, or extreme weather. These forms of water damage can cause minor or significant damage in a short time.
- Fire Damage – Fire can cook your food and heat your home, but it can also be as destructive as water. Even a small fire in the kitchen or from a lightning strike can cause considerable damage. You must seek compensation quickly, as repairs could get expensive.
- Mold Damage – No one wants to deal with mold. Unlike water and fire, it creeps up slowly and can damage not only your home, but your family’s health as well. Make sure your insurance policy covers mold damage and, if so, file a claim to rid your home from this dangerous threat.
- Roof Damage/Wind Damage – The roof is one of the most crucial parts of your home, but a significant storm and wreak havoc on it. Filing a claim with your insurance provider can mitigate the cost of repairing your roof. Wind can cause trees to topple over on your home, which will not only damage or destroy the roof, but potentially lead t interior water damage.
- Theft – While many work to help keep the Pembroke Pines community going strong, thieves can still break in to homes at any time. Theft claims are an integral part of many insurance policies and can help you replace stolen items or repair damages caused by the thieves.
Why You Need a Pembroke Pines Property Claim Lawyer
While insurance policies seem relatively straightforward, their legal wording can be complicated. There is also the fact that many insurance companies don’t want to or refuse to pay settlements. They reject claims or make lowball settlement offers that will do little to offset your repair costs. To be honest, dealing with insurance companies is challenging on the best of days.
A Pembroke Pines property claim lawyer can help by:
- Keeping the communications lines open with your insurance provider to monitor your claim status.
- Gathering documentation and evidence to support your claim.
- Working to pursue a claim that been slowed down or delayed by your insurer.
- Negotiating possible settlements.
- Initiating a lawsuit if your provider refuses to pay.
- Working for you in all aspects of the claim process.
Your Pembroke Pines property claim lawyer is your best chance at getting a settlement for your claim. At Louis Law Group, we’ll use our renowned legal expertise to make that happen.
Contact LOUIS LAW GROUP
If your Pembroke Pines property claim was rejected for any reason, contact Louis Law Group. We have the knowledge and experience to fight for your rights. Whether your claim is big or small, we can help you get the compensation you deserve so you can move on with life and get your property restored. For a free, no-hassle, consultation on your case, give us a call at (954) 676-4179.