Pinellas County Property Claim Attorney
Pinellas County includes cities like Bay Pines, Belleair Beach, Clearwater, Dunedin, Largo, Ozona, and Seminole. If your home or property is accidentally damaged and you have to file an insurance claim, you’ll be glad to have a Pinellas County property damage claim lawyer on your side. Dealing with the damage and an insurer that denies your claim is a hassle you don’t need to endure.
Common Property Claims
Most homeowner’s insurance policies cover claims for:
- Water Damage: This can be caused by a broken pipe, faulty appliances, or a hurricane.
- Fire Damage: A small spark can lead to a lot of damage. Whether it’s the result of a small kitchen fire or an stray ember from a neighbors firepit, getting compensation to rebuild is essential.
- Mold Damage: Water damage can create mold and mildew. These can pose a severe threat to your home and health.
- Roof and Wind Damage: Major storms or fallen trees can wreak havoc on your property. You need coverage to reduce your risk.
- Theft Damage: No one wants to believe that they’ll be burglarized, but theft is a severe problem in Florida. If someone breaks into your home, they can steal and damage your property.
Why You Need a Pinellas County Claim Lawyer
Your homeowner’s insurance policy is supposed to compensate you for property damage covered by your policy. Though your claim may seem straightforward, your insurer may treat it as dubious, and this can make things complicated. If your claim isn’t rejected, you may get a low settlement that doesn’t come close to paying for the damages you incurred.
If your insurer is non-responsive or seems to be purposely slowing the process down, you may be tempted to give up. Don’t do that! A Pinellas County property damage claim attorney will provide you with the services needed to fight back. They can do this by:
- Communicating regularly with your insurance company and monitoring the status of your claim.
- Gathering evidence and documentation to support your claim.
- Pursuing rejected or delayed claims.
- Negotiating a settlement that will pay for your damages.
- Handling all the procedural aspects of your claim.
A property claim lawyer will fight for your rights as a homeowner. You can rely on their experience and professionalism to increase your chances of getting the compensation you deserve.
Contact Louis Law Group
If your property was recently damaged or you need help to deal with a rejected claim, contact Louis Law Group. Our knowledgeable and expert team of attorneys will ensure your rights are safe. No matter the size of the claim, we’ll help you get the compensation you deserve for all your property damage. Call (954) 676-4179 for a free consultation!