Plantation Property Claim Lawyer
If your Plantation property is damaged and you need to file an insurance claim, it’s smart to have a property claim lawyer on your side. Your insurance company might reject or delay the claim, or offer you a low-ball settlement. You need a property claim lawyer to help you get the settlement you need to pay for the repairs to your home. That’s why you should call Louis Law Group.
Types of Property Damage Claims
Things like severe weather, old plumbing, and old or faulty wiring can lead to property damage. If this happens, review your homeowner’s policy to see what type of claim you should file. Many providers will answer your questions, but keep in mind that they may not be up front about everything.
Property damage coverage is written into most homeowner’s insurance policies. It can include:
- Water damage: Water is the biggest threat to your home and property. It can come from storms, flooding from burst pipes, leaking appliances, or a damaged roof. Review your insurance policy, as many providers offer this type of coverage.
- Fire damage: Though fires are great for camping, they can be disastrous for your home. Fire is almost as destructive as water.
- Mold damage: Unlike many other damages that can affect your home or property, mold appears slowly and over time. Left unchecked, it can spread and damage your home and also affect on your family’s health. Once you discover mold, check your insurance policy to see how to start a claim and get the compensation you need.
- Roof and Wind Damage: The roof protects the structural integrity of a home. If extreme weather wreaks damage to your Plantation home, filing a claim with your insurance provider will help ease the burden of repair costs. Keep in mind the that wind can topple trees and rip the siding from a home. In siuch cases, it’s essential to file a claim.
- Theft Claims: Your home can be burglarized at any time. Many insurance policies cover theft and can help pay for lost or stolen items or property damage related to the theft.
Why a Plantation Property Claim Lawyer is Essential to Your Claim
Homeowners policies cover a multitude of problems. Even so, many insurance companies will use underhanded tactics when evaluating claims to reject them outright, leaving you with nothing or too small a settlement to do anything. Dealing with these insurance problems is challenging and stressful for both you and your family. But don’t fret: Louis Law Group can help you with your claim. We will:
- Maintain constant communication with your provider to stay updated on your claim status.
- Gather documentation and other evidence to support your claim.
- Work to pursue claims that have been slowed down or delayed by your insurer.
- Negotiate a possible settlement.
- Initiate a lawsuit if your provider refuses to pay.
- Work for you in all aspects of the claim process.
Your Plantation property claim lawyer is your best chance at getting a fair and just settlement for your claim. At Louis Law Group, we use our expertise to get you the compensation you deserve.
Contact LOUIS LAW GROUP
If your Plantation property damage claim was rejected for any reason, contact Louis Law Group. We have the knowledge and experience to fight for your rights. Whether your claim is big or small, we can help you get the compensation you deserve so you can move on with life and restore your property to its former condition. To book a free, no-hassle consultation on your Plantation Property claim, call us at (954) 676-4179.