A Tampa property claim lawyer can be your greatest asset if your home or property has been damaged. Tampa property claim lawyers, like those at Louis Law Group, can leverage their expertise and work ethic to help you obtain full and just compensation. Whether you’ve just incurred property damage or are dealing with an intransigent insurance company, a property claim lawyer can help.
Common Property Damage Claims
Tampa is a great place to live and raise a family. But like any other city, it poses threats to our home we might encounter any day. This is why most Tampa homeowners purchase homeowner’s insurance.
The typical homeowner’s policy in Tampa covers an assortment of potential property claims. They include:
- Water damage claims: Water damage is a silent and destructive force. Whether your home has a broken appliance, broken pipe, or is in the crosshairs of a Category Five storm, water can cause massive damage to your home. Because of this, insurers often offer water damage coverage as part of homeowner’s insurance policies.
- Fire damage claims: Fires are just as destructive as water. A small fire can literally destroy your entire home. But even if your home experiences a small kitchen fire that is later extinguished, you’ll want to seek compensation for the damage.
- Mold damage claims: Mold is a real threat to your property. Even though it doesn’t arrive in one fell swoop, mold can cause a tremendous amount of damage to your home. Mold damage claims exist so that you can be compensated for damage caused by this significant threat.
- Roof damage claims and wind damage claims: if you live in Tampa, there’s a real risk that a major storm might destroy your home. Roof damage and wind damage claims can help mitigate some of that risk. You’ll likely want to submit one of these claims if a tree falls on your home or massive winds destroy property both inside and outside your home.
- Theft claims: Tampa is a large city with a population of approximately 400,000. And while everyone who works there try to keep our community safe, there’s always a chance that a thief or bad actor will break into your home and steal your property. Theft claims can compensate you if you’re a victim of crimes like robbery or burglary.
The Value of a Tampa Property Claim Lawyer
The entire idea of insurance is that you will be fully compensated for damages covered by your policy. It seems straightforward in theory, but the reality is much more complicated. What appears to be a simple property claim on your end may seem dubious in the eyes of the insurer. Even if your insurer doesn’t deny your claim outright, it may make you an unacceptably low settlement offer.
If you find your insurer is being intransigent or non-responsive, it’s easy to get frustrated. You can spend hours on the phone and end up with little to show for it. It can be tempting to give up, even if you have a proper and valid claim.
As you can guess, this is where a Tampa property claim lawyer can provide immense value. They can do so by:
- Communicating frequently with your insurer to monitor the status of your claim.
- Gathering evidence and documentation in support of your claim.
- Pursuing claims that have been unjustly delayed or slowed down by your insurer.
- Negotiating a potential settlement with your insurer.
- Initiating a lawsuit against your insurer.
- Taking charge of all of the procedural aspects of your claim.
Ultimately, a property claim lawyer is your fiercest advocate. You can rely on their expertise to increase your chances of receiving just compensation.
Contact Louis Law Group
Whether your property was just damaged or your claim was rejected, contact Louis Law Group. Our team of extremely experienced attorneys will fight for your rights. No claim is too small. We’d be pleased to help you get full compensation for your property damage.
Call (954) 676-4179 for a free consultation. To learn more about our services, click here.