Winter Springs Property Damage Lawyer
Winter Springs, Florida is a charming community outside of Orlando, but anyone who lives in the Sunshine State knows they’re always at risk of incurring devastating property damage from storms, accidents, and other unexpected events.
Why Winter Springs residents trust Louis Law Group
Louis Law Group understands that recovering from an unexpected disaster is challenging and stressful. That’s why we won’t stop holding your insurance company accountable during the claims process.
We help clients across the Sunshine State receive fair and timely compensation for their property damage claims every day, and we proudly serve residents in the Winter Springs area.
Here’s what Louis Law Group will do for you:
- Thoroughly review your insurance policy to determine what property damage your insurance company is responsible for
- Collect important evidence to support your property damage claim so the insurance company can begin processing your claim
- Submit your complete property damage claim directly to your insurance company
- Once your insurance company returns an offer, we’ll review it and negotiate on your behalf to ensure you receive the compensation you’re entitled to
- Always protect you from negligent or bad faith insurance practices
- If the insurance company violates the terms of your policy or refuses to offer fair compensation, we won’t hesitate to bring your case before a judge.
Winter Springs property damage: What you need to know
Tragedy can strike Winter Springs at any time, and as extreme weather events become more common, residents need to be prepared in case the unthinkable happens.
As a whole, Seminole County faces a moderate flooding risk, but due to climate change the risk of flooding is projected to increase in the next few decades. About 9% of Winter Springs properties have a greater than a 26% chance of being severely affected by flooding in the next 30 years, according to Flood Factor.
Florida property owners are already seeing the fallout from the state’s struggling insurance industry. Homeowners’ insurance costs are rising and some Floridians are learning their insurance protection won’t even be renewed.
Unfortunately, even those with insurance can find themselves facing an uphill battle with their insurance provider when they need to file a damage claim. The experienced team at Louis Law Group believes in holding insurance providers accountable so claimants receive the compensation they need and deserve.
Louis Law Group can handle any type of property damage claim, including claims for:
- Hurricane damage
- Water damage
- Flood damage
- Fire damage
- Wind damage
- Mold damage
- Roof damage
- Theft damage
How to contact Louis Law Group
Our attorneys will be happy to assist you in English, Spanish, or Creole.