Baldwin Property Damage Lawyer
Baldwin, Florida residents enjoy the benefits of living in a small community, but that peace of mind can quickly take a turn for the worse if their property is damaged or destroyed.
That’s when Baldwin residents turn to Louis Law Group.
Here’s why Baldwin residents trust Louis Law Group
Property damage is stressful, and dealing with a greedy insurance company doesn’t make matters any easier.
Louis Law Group’s team of Florida-based property damage claim attorneys are ready to take on your property damage claim. When you hire them, you don’t need to worry about paperwork, negotiations, and all the back-and-forth with an insurance company.
Here’s what the Louis Law Group team will do for you:
- Thoroughly review the terms of your insurance policy to determine what your insurance company is responsible for
- Collect important evidence that will support your property damage claim so the insurance company can begin processing your claim promptly
- Submit your property damage claim directly to your insurance company so you don’t have to
- Once your insurance company returns an offer, we’ll review it and negotiate on your behalf, so you receive the compensation you’re entitled to
- Always protect you from negligent or bad faith insurance practices
- If the insurance company violates the terms of your policy or refuses to offer fair compensation, we won’t hesitate to bring your case before a judge.
Florida’s property insurance industry is facing tough financial challenges, and they often come at the expense of the same customers who depend on insurers most. An insurance company might delay or deny your damage claim and leave you on the hook for costly repairs. If you do receive a settlement offer, it might not be for the full amount you’re entitled to.
In 2021, Florida property insurers were sued more than 100,000 times, a number that represents 76% of all U.S. property insurance lawsuits that year, according to recent news reports.
What you need to know about Baldwin property damage
Baldwin property prices are increasing rapidly as more people look for homes in less-congested areas, which means owners need to do everything they can to protect their assets. Home prices in Baldwin were up nearly 60% in January 2022, according to market data from Redfin.
However, the cost of repairing or replacing property is also increasing. An attorney with Louis Law Group can work with you and your insurance company to ensure you receive fair and timely compensation for your claim.
The Louis Law Group team is ready to take on any type of property damage claim including:
- Hurricane damage
- Water damage
- Flood damage
- Fire damage
- Wind damage
- Mold damage
- Roof damage
- Theft damage
How to contact Louis Law Group
Contact the team of Florida-based property damage attorneys at Louis Law Group today. You can use our contact form to send us a message online. For immediate help or to schedule a free consultation, call 954-676-4179.
Our attorneys are happy to assist you in English, Spanish, or Creole.