Boynton Beach Property Damage Lawyer
Boynton Beach property owners enjoy living in a beautiful seaside Florida community, but they also face a higher risk of property damage thanks to Florida’s busy hurricane seasons.
If your Boynton Beach property has been damaged or destroyed, the team at Louis Law Group can help you file a successful damage claim with your insurance provider.
Why Boynton Beach chooses Louis Law Group
For the average property owner, filing a property damage claim after living through a tragic event can be confusing and overwhelming.
The Florida-based team of attorneys at Louis Law Group can guide property owners through the complex process of filing and negotiating property damage claims with their insurance providers.
Here’s what the Louis Law Group team will do for you:
- Thoroughly review the terms of your insurance policy to determine what your insurance company is responsible for
- Collect important evidence that will support your property damage claim so the insurance company can begin processing your claim promptly
- Submit your property damage claim directly to your insurance company so you don’t have to
- Once your insurance company returns an offer, we’ll review it and negotiate on your behalf, so you receive the compensation you’re entitled to
- Always protect you from negligent or bad faith insurance practices
- If the insurance company violates the terms of your policy or refuses to offer fair compensation, we won’t hesitate to bring your case before a judge.
Florida homeowners pay some of the nation’s highest property insurance rates, yet insurance providers can delay and deny damage claims to protect their profits. Because the state’s insurance industry is facing financial difficulties, property owners are often left with higher insurance rates, fewer benefits, and even dropped policies.
However, insurance companies are suffering the consequences.
In 2021, Florida property insurers were sued more than 100,000 times, or 76% of all U.S. property insurance lawsuits that year, according to recent news reports.
What you need to know about Boynton Beach property damage
Boynton Beach has been in the path of some of Florida’s worst storms, and residents need to be prepared for more severe weather that could cause even more property damage.
In fact, Boynton Beach has a major and increasing risk of flooding in the next three decades, according to data from Flood Factor.
The Louis Law Group team is ready to take on any type of property damage claim including:
- Hurricane damage
- Water damage
- Flood damage
- Fire damage
- Wind damage
- Mold damage
- Roof damage
- Theft damage
How to contact Louis Law Group
Contact the team of Florida-based property damage attorneys at Louis Law Group today. You can use our contact form to send us a message online. For immediate help or to schedule a free consultation, call954-676-4179.
Our attorneys are happy to assist you in English, Spanish, or Creole.