Bradenton Property Damage Lawyer
Bradenton is a gem on Florida’s beautiful Gulf Coast, but residents know they need to be prepared if their properties are damaged or destroyed.
When Bradenton residents need help filing a property damage claim with their insurance provider, they turn to Louis Law Group.
Louis Law Group proudly serves Bradenton residents
Recovering from property damage is never easy, and dealing with a greedy insurance company can cause even more stress.
The team of attorneys at Louis Law Group supports residents across the Sunshine State who are going through the process of filing a property damage claim.
Here’s what the Louis Law Group team will do for you:
- Thoroughly review the terms of your insurance policy to determine what your insurance company is responsible for
- Collect important evidence that will support your property damage claim so the insurance company can begin processing your claim promptly
- Submit your property damage claim directly to your insurance company so you don’t have to
- Once your insurance company returns an offer, we’ll review it and negotiate on your behalf, so you receive the compensation you’re entitled to
- Always protect you from negligent or bad faith insurance practices
- If the insurance company violates the terms of your policy or refuses to offer fair compensation, we won’t hesitate to bring your case before a judge.
Florida’s insurance companies need to be held accountable, and an experienced attorney with Louis Law Group can protect your rights as a property owner while ensuring that your insurance provider does what’s right.
What you need to know about Bradenton property damage
Bradenton’s proximity to the Gulf Coast means the community’s residents face a greater risk of property damage from floods and hurricanes. Some Bradenton properties are even located in flood zones, according to The Federal Emergency Management Agency.
Despite these risks, property prices are on the rise across The Sunshine State. That means property owners face steep financial consequences if their insurance claims are denied.
Residents also need to brace for even more extreme weather and potential property damage in the future. Bradenton has a major risk of flooding in the next three decades, according to data from Flood Factor.
Whether you’re recovering from a hurricane, a fire, or roof damage, Louis Law Group can help.
The Louis Law Group team is ready to take on any type of property damage claim including:
- Hurricane damage
- Water damage
- Flood damage
- Fire damage
- Wind damage
- Mold damage
- Roof damage
- Theft damage
How to contact Louis Law Group
Contact the team of Florida-based property damage attorneys at Louis Law Group today. You can use our contact form to send us a message online. For immediate help or to schedule a free consultation, call 954-676-4179.
Our attorneys are happy to assist you in English, Spanish, or Creole.