Golden Beach Property Damage Claim Attorney
If you’re not sure what to do about your damaged property in Golden Beach, Florida, a Louis Law Group property damage claim lawyer can help get you on the path to just compensation.
The small seaside community of Golden Beach has weathered its fair share of violent storms and hurricanes. However, property damage is stressful and overwhelming no matter how many storms you’ve had to recover from. That’s why it’s a good idea to get a qualified attorney on your side, one who’s ready to fight for your rights and ensure you receive the compensation you deserve.
Louis Law Group is committed to going above and beyond to get you the best possible outcome for your property damage claim in Golden Beach, Florida.
Floridians commonly submit property damage claims for:
- Fire damage
- Water damage
- Hail damage
- Hurricane damage
- Other storm damage
Homeowners are often surprised when, after a tragedy, their insurance company suddenly becomes difficult to work with. It’s not uncommon for insurance companies to deny valid claims, try to cancel a policy after a claim is filed, or offer a lower settlement offer than the policyholder deserves. Sometimes it’s an honest mistake, but other times it results in lengthy negotiations and/or litigation.
Regardless of what type of tragedy you’ve faced, an attorney from Louis Law Group can help resolve your property damage claim quickly and get you the compensation you’re entitled to.
A Golden Beach Property Damage Claim Lawyer Will:
- Help you navigate the language of complicated insurance policy documents, explain what your next steps in your claim should be, and what to expect
- Collect evidence of damage and assemble important documents on your behalf to support your claim and make it harder for the insurance company to deny you in whole or in part
- Communicate with your homeowner’s insurance provider on your behalf to save you time, so you can get back to rebuilding your life
- Expertly assess your insurance company’s settlement offer and renegotiate to get you the best possible outcome
- Rigorously defend you against possible bad faith insurance practices
- Ensure the insurance company respects all of your rights as a homeowner under Florida state law
- If you still aren’t satisfied with your insurance company’s response, will initiate a lawsuit and fight for your rights in the courtroom
The state of Florida has a four-year filing deadline for any lawsuit that seeks costs to repair or replace damaged or destroyed property. Although that may sound like a long time, the claims process can be time-consuming, and you may be able to forgo a lawsuit altogether by hiring an attorney early on to represent you in the process.
Contact Louis Law Group
Our attorneys are happy to assist you in English, Spanish, or Creole.