Dropped or Falling Object Damage Insurance Claims Lawyer in Florida
According to the United States Department of Labor, over 5,300 workers died in the workplace in 2019. That comes out to over 100 workers per week who die on the job. Construction and hazardous energy jobs have the worst death rates because of dropped or falling objects. These accidents can also happen on residential properties too, but they are more common on commercial properties.
A dropped or falling object insurance claim can provide coverage for the damages you incurred from these incidents. Your homeowner’s or commercial insurance policy should have a provision regarding dropped or falling object accidents or damage. If the coverage exists, then your insurance company is obligated to cover the value of the damage.
When Do You Need to Hire a Dropped or Falling Object Insurance Claim Lawyer?
When a heavy object falls or drops in your home or building and causes personal injury or property damage, you have the right to see insurance compensation if the coverage exists on your policy.
An injured person is likely going to sue you for the damages they incurred on your property. But if you have adequate property insurance, it should cover your legal fees if you have to battle a lawsuit. Aside from that, your flooring could get damaged from dropped or falling objects. Property insurance policies should cover the repairs of object-related damages.
Here are the common causes of dropped or falling object accidents in the State of Florida:
- Poor education and training
- Heavy objects
- Limited or poorly executed safety protocols
- Faulty construction materials
- Insufficient hazard warnings
- Poor use of tools and equipment
Every dropped or falling object accident is different. It can happen on a residential or commercial property. The worst-case scenario is when someone else gets injured because of an accident that occurs on your property.
Do not handle your dropped or falling object insurance claim alone. These claims are difficult to prove if you don’t know how to collect evidence or negotiate with insurance companies properly. That is why you should hire a dropped or falling object insurance claim lawyer to represent you. They’ll handle all the tough negotiations and prepare the necessary legal documentation to ensure your claim gets paid.
Why Hire the Louis Law Group?
Louis Law Group is your best hope for professional legal protection if you have to file a dropped or falling object insurance claim. We have the dedication, expertise, and experience in all legal matters related to dropped or falling object insurance claims. For decades, we’ve helped our clients win thousands of dollars for their claim cases. Now we can do the same for you.
Here is why you can trust the Louis Law Group to manage your dropped or falling object insurance claim:
- A Plethora of Experience: Our dropped or falling object insurance claim attorneys have managed and litigated numerous cases involving dropped or falling object insurance claims. We’re confident that we can obtain full compensation for the value of your claim.
- Delegate Insurance Tasks: Only experienced professionals should deal with insurance companies. Our attorneys will review your insurance policy to learn more about your rights and coverage limits. Understanding this information is critical when negotiating with insurance companies and processing the claim-related paperwork. We’ll do all of these tasks for you as part of our legal services. You won’t have to worry about any of it.
- Local Attorneys: Our attorneys are based all over the Florida area. It is always better to hire local attorneys with knowledge of the state and local laws. We can represent your dropped or falling object insurance claim from any city in the state of Florida.
Contact Us Today
If you have a dropped or falling object insurance claim, we encourage you to give us a call at (954) 676-4179 or contact us here via email. You’ll receive a free consultation with advice on how to move forward with your claim.
We serve every major city in South Florida. If you have experienced a dropped or falling object accident injury in any of these cities, our team of professional lawyers can help you seek the compensation you deserve.
Louis Law Group serves clients with dropped or falling object accident claims all across South Florida. These locations include:
West Palm Beach
North Miami Beach
How is a dropped or falling object insurance claim lawyer different from other lawyers?
A dropped or falling object insurance claim lawyer specializes in managing and litigating insurance claim cases related to dropped or falling object accidents. These are often tough cases to prove to insurance companies because several factors and variables can influence the incident.
As a result, it’ll require a team of experienced insurance claim lawyers with experience in dropped or falling object accidents to help a policyholder get the protection and compensation they deserve.
How can the Louis Law Group help me seek the most compensation possible for my dropped or falling object insurance claim?
Louis Law Group will make sure your insurance company does not attempt to deny your claim or reduce the settlement amount. Dropped or falling objects can occur in any home, so you shouldn’t be responsible for the injuries or damages that these accidents may cause. We’ll work tirelessly to ensure that your insurance company pays you the full amount of the insurance claim owed to you under the law.