Palm Harbor Property Damage Lawyer
Palm Harbor, Florida, located just north of St. Petersburg, is a beautiful place to live along the peaceful Gulf Coast, but property owners need to be prepared to handle the unexpected. Fortunately, if your Palm Harbor property is damaged or destroyed, an experienced property damage attorney with Louis Law Group is always there to assist you.
Florida residents know they’re likely to experience property damage or loss because of the state’s notoriously extreme weather events, which means it’s always important to have an experienced property damage attorney on your side.
Between 2015 and 2019, homeowners across Florida suffered nearly $6.5 billion in property damage each year, on average. Lightning strikes accounted for more than 6,800 insurance claims and caused $93.2 million in property damage, according to Policy Genius.
Lightning strikes can happen at any time in Palm Harbor. They often lead to costly damage and lengthy cleanups. Lightning strikes can knock out power to entire neighborhoods and spark devastating house fires.
Call Louis Law Group for help with your property damage claim
From investigating property damage to accepting a fair settlement, Louis Law Group can provide expert legal assistance for Palm Harbor property owners throughout the property damage claim process.
After all, your Palm Harbor property is an asset worth protecting. In September 2021, the median sales price of a Palm Harbor home was $346,000, up more than 15% from the year before, according to Redfin.
Here’s how Louis Law Group will handle your Palm Harbor property damage claim:
- We’ll begin by thoroughly reviewing your insurance policy documents to establish the coverage your insurance company is responsible for
- Collect important evidence to support your property damage claim so the insurance company has everything it needs to process your claim
- Our attorneys will even submit your complete property damage claim directly to your insurance company
- Once your insurance company returns an offer, we’ll review it and negotiate on your behalf to ensure you receive the compensation you’re entitled to
- Our experienced team will protect you from any negligent or bad faith insurance practices
- If your insurance company violates the terms of your policy or refuses to offer fair compensation, we won’t hesitate to bring your case before a judge.
Louis Law Group attorneys specialize in claims for several types of property damage, including:
- Hurricane damage
- Water damage
- Flood damage
- Fire damage
- Wind damage
- Mold damage
- Roof damage
- Theft damage
In the wake of several major disasters, Florida’s property insurance industry is facing unprecedented challenges and residents are finding it harder and harder to find reliable insurance protection.
The team at Louis Law Group can help you and your loved ones navigate the often-overwhelming insurance claims process. We’ll work with your insurance company and aggressively negotiate on your behalf, regardless of the type of claim you’re filing.
How to contact Louis Law Group
You can reach the team of Florida-based property damage attorneys at Louis Law Group today by filling out our contact form. For immediate help or to schedule a free consultation, call us at 954-676-4179.
Our attorneys are happy to assist you in English, Spanish, or Creole.