Palmetto Bay Property Damage Lawyer
If your Palmetto Bay, Florida property was damaged or destroyed, the passionate team of property damage claim attorneys at The Louis Law Group will help you navigate the insurance claims process so you can get back on your feet.
Palmetto Bay is a bustling community in Miami-Dade County on the shores of the famous Biscayne Bay.
Living in Florida, especially near the waterfront, poses risks. More than 2.8 million Florida properties around the state are vulnerable to damage from a Category 5 hurricane.
Palmetto Bay property owners know this reality all too well. When Hurricane Andrew devastated the area in August 1992, local homeowners decided to incorporate the area into Miami-Dade County’s 33rd municipality so they could control their local infrastructure and public services, according to the city’s website.
Since Palmetto Bay officially became a community, its residents have gained access to world-class parks, public services, and increased public safety. By September 2021, the average Palmetto Bay home sold for $700,000, according to Redfin.
Trust Louis Law Group for your property damage claim
Recovering from property damage is never easy, but an experienced Louis Law Group attorney can help you manage the process so you can get back to your life and loved ones.
Here’s how Louis Law Group will handle your Palmetto Bay property damage claim:
- We’ll begin by thoroughly reviewing your insurance policy documents to establish the coverage your insurance company is responsible for
- Collect important evidence to support your property damage claim so the insurance company has everything it needs to process your claim
- Our attorneys will even submit your complete property damage claim directly to your insurance company
- Once your insurance company returns an offer, we’ll review it and negotiate on your behalf to ensure you receive the compensation you’re entitled to
- Our experienced team will protect you from any negligent or bad faith insurance practices
- If your insurance company violates the terms of your policy or refuses to offer fair compensation, we won’t hesitate to bring your case before a judge.
Louis Law Group attorneys specialize in claims for several types of property damage, including:
- Hurricane damage
- Water damage
- Flood damage
- Fire damage
- Wind damage
- Mold damage
- Roof damage
- Theft damage
- In the wake of several major disasters, Florida’s property insurance industry is facing unprecedented challenges and residents are finding it harder and harder to find reliable insurance protection.
The team at Louis Law Group can help you and your loved ones navigate the often-overwhelming insurance claims process. We’ll work with your insurance company and aggressively negotiate on your behalf, regardless of the type of claim you’re filing.
How to contact Louis Law Group
You can reach the team of Florida-based property damage attorneys at Louis Law Group today by filling out our contact form. For immediate help or to schedule a free consultation, call us at 954-676-4179.
Our attorneys are happy to assist you in English, Spanish, or Creole.