Port Orange Property Damage Lawyer
The historic city of Port Orange, Florida offers plenty of opportunities to enjoy a part of the state’s beautiful coastline. However, residents living near the ocean face a higher risk of incurring property damage. Luckily, the team of property damage attorneys at Louis Law Group is ready to help any Port Orange resident file a winning claim with his or her insurance company.
Data show that Port Orange is in a high-risk hurricane zone. Eighty-four hurricanes have been recorded in the city since 1930.
Hurricanes are just one of several weather-related events that can damage or destroy property, and they’ve caused significant damage across the state. Florida homeowners’ insurance losses totaled nearly $6.5 billion each year from 2015 to 2019 as the state experienced extreme storms and flooding.
Trust Louis Law Group to handle your property damage claim
We know that recovering from a disaster is overwhelming and dealing with an insurance company is rarely reassuring. The team of attorneys at Louis Law Group is ready to get to work on your property damage claim so you can focus on rebuilding and moving forward with your loved ones.
Here’s how Louis Law Group will handle your Port Orange property damage claim:
- We’ll begin by thoroughly reviewing your insurance policy documents to establish the coverage your insurance company is responsible for
- Collect important evidence to support your property damage claim so the insurance company has everything it needs to process your claim
- Our attorneys will even submit your complete property damage claim directly to your insurance company
- Once your insurance company returns an offer, we’ll review it and negotiate on your behalf to ensure you receive the compensation you’re entitled to
- Our experienced team will protect you from any negligent or bad faith insurance practices
- If your insurance company violates the terms of your policy, or it refuses to offer fair compensation, we won’t hesitate to bring your case before a judge
Louis Law Group attorneys specialize in clams for several types of property damage, including:
- Hurricane damage
- Water damage
- Flood damage
- Fire damage
- Wind damage
- Mold damage
- Roof damage
- Theft damage
In the wake of several major disasters, Florida’s property insurance industry is facing unprecedented challenges and residents are finding it harder and harder to find reliable insurance protection.
The team at Louis Law Group can help you and your loved ones navigate the often-overwhelming insurance claims process. We’ll work with your insurance company and aggressively negotiate on your behalf, regardless of the type of claim you’re filing.
How to contact Louis Law Group
You can reach the team of Florida-based property damage attorneys at Louis Law Group today by filling out our contact form. For immediate help or to schedule a free consultation, call us at 954-676-4179.
Our attorneys are happy to assist you in English, Spanish, or Creole.