Saint Cloud Property Damage Lawyer
Saint Cloud, Florida is a growing community in central Florida near the banks of East Lake Tohopekaliga. It’s a great place to live. Unfortunately, like everyone else living in Florida, Saint Cloud residents are at risk of incurring property damage due to, among other causes, the state’s often-fickle weather.
Why St. Cloud property owners trust Louis Law Group
Louis Law Group property damage claim lawyers can expertly navigate the complex process of creating, filing, and negotiating property damage claims so residents can focus on recovering after a tragedy.
Here’s what the Louis Law Group team will do for you:
- Assess your insurance policy: We’ll begin by thoroughly reviewing your insurance policy to determine what your insurer should compensate you for
- Collect evidence: We’ll collect important evidence to support your property damage claim so the insurance company has everything it needs to process your claim
- Submit a damage claim: Our attorneys will submit your complete property damage claim to your insurance company, so you don’t have to
- Negotiate with the insurance company: Once your insurance company returns an offer, we’ll review it and negotiate on your behalf as necessary to ensure you receive the compensation you’re entitled to
- Defend your rights: Our experienced team will protect you from any negligent or bad faith insurance practices
- Litigate your claim, if necessary: If your insurance company violates the terms of your policy or refuses to offer fair compensation, we won’t hesitate to bring your case before a judge.
Insurance claims can be overwhelming and time-consuming. That’s why Louis Law Group tirelessly works to negotiate claims before they head to court.
Unfortunately in Florida, property damage claims often result in lawsuits because insurers often don’t do what’s right.
Let Louis Law Group handle your property damage claim
Our team of experienced attorneys can handle a wide variety of property damage claims, including claims for:
- Hurricane damage
- Water damage
- Flood damage
- Fire damage
- Wind damage
- Mold damage
- Roof damage
- Theft damage
Saint Cloud property damage: What you need to know
Saint Cloud property owners have experienced their fair share of devastating property damage. For example, Hurricane Matthew tore through the area in 2016 and left a wake of damaged and ruined homes.
Unfortunately, the risk of property damage from flooding is projected to increase over the next 30 years in Saint Cloud as a result of extreme weather events, according to Flood Factor.
Still, home prices in Saint Cloud are on the rise, which means more will be at stake in the event of a disaster. According to Redfin, St. Cloud property values in November 2021 had risen by more than 31% compared to the previous year.
If your property has been damaged or destroyed, the team of professionals at Louis Law Group is ready to help.
How to reach Louis Law Group
Our attorneys are happy to assist you in English, Spanish, or Creole.