Sanford Property Damage Lawyer
Located in central Florida near beautiful Lake Monroe, Sanford is a bustling community that’s perfect for families and small businesses. However, every resident of the Sunshine State knows they’re at a higher risk of incurring property damage than most of the country.
Louis Law Group is Sanford’s best property damage claim team
Louis Law Group’s property damage lawyers can expertly navigate the process of drafting, filing, and negotiating property damage claims so residents can focus on getting back on their feet after a tragedy.
Here’s what the Louis Law Group team will do for you:
- Assess your insurance policy: We’ll begin by thoroughly reviewing your insurance policy to determine what your insurer should compensate you for
- Collect evidence: We’ll collect important evidence to support your property damage claim so the insurance company has everything it needs to process your claim
- Submit a damage claim: Our attorneys will submit your complete property damage claim to your insurance company, so you don’t have to
- Negotiate with the insurance company: Once your insurance company returns an offer, we’ll review it and negotiate on your behalf as necessary to ensure you receive the compensation you’re entitled to
- Defend your rights: Our experienced team will protect you from any negligent or bad faith insurance practices
- Litigate your claim, if necessary: If your insurance company violates the terms of your policy or refuses to offer fair compensation, we won’t hesitate to bring your case before a judge.
Even though insurance premiums are increasing across the country, residents still often struggle with insurers who refuse to compensate them after their properties are damaged or destroyed.
Louis Law Group believes insurers should do what’s right to protect property owners, and our team won’t stop fighting until the insurance company agrees to pay what they’re obligated to.
Louis Law Group team can help resolve a wide range of property damage claims
Our team of experienced attorneys can handle a wide variety of property damage claims, including claims for:
- Hurricane damage
- Water damage
- Flood damage
- Fire damage
- Wind damage
- Mold damage
- Roof damage
- Theft damage
Sanford property damage: What you need to know
Property damage from flooding is a growing concern across the U.S. and is contributing to higher insurance costs for consumers, according to Money.com.
The risk of flooding is increasing faster than the national average in Sanford, a community that saw significant property damage in the wake of Hurricane Matthew, according to Flood Factor.
Still, Sanford home prices continue to rise as more people relocate to the area. Average home prices were up more than 24% in November 2021 compared to the previous year, according to data from Redfin.
How to contact Louis Law Group
Our attorneys are happy to assist you in English, Spanish, or Creole.