Sebastian Property Damage Lawyer
Sebastian, Florida sits along Florida’s Treasure Coast. The historic fishing community has grown into a wonderful community, but property damage can still be a devastating blow to the town’s residents.
Whether your Sebastian property has been damaged or destroyed in a hurricane, fire, theft, or other unexpected disasters, The Louis Law Group is here to help.
Why choose The Louis Law Group for your property damage claim
The Louis Law Group is a team of experienced property damage attorneys who proudly serve property owners in the Sunshine State.
Our attorneys fight for your best interests and expertly navigate the process of creating, filing, and negotiating property damage claims.
Here’s what The Louis Law Group team will do for you:
- We’ll begin by thoroughly reviewing your insurance policy documents to determine what your insurance company should compensate you for
- Then, we’ll collect important evidence to support your property damage claim so the insurance company has everything it needs to get to work processing your claim
- Our attorneys will even submit your complete property damage claim directly to your insurance company so you don’t have to
- Once your insurance company returns an offer, we’ll review it and negotiate on your behalf as necessary to ensure you receive all of the compensation you’re entitled to
- Our experienced team will protect you from any negligent or bad faith insurance practices
- If your insurance company violates the terms of your policy, or it refuses to offer fair compensation, we won’t hesitate to bring your case before a judge
Unfortunately, property damage claims in Florida aren’t always easy. According to a 2021 article by The Orlando Sentinel, Floridians filed 76% of the country’s property damage lawsuits against property insurance companies.
Insurance companies know that anyone who isn’t familiar with the property damage claims process can easily be taken advantage of. Luckily, the team at The Louis Law Group is ready to hold insurance providers accountable to help Floridians get back on their feet after a disaster.
What to know about Sebastian, Florida property damage claims
Florida’s seaside communities face a greater risk of hurricane damage than most parts of the country.
In fact, Sebastian residents will face a major risk of flooding in the next 30 years as more properties fall into flood zones, according to Flood Factor. That means more property owners will likely need to file property damage claims with their insurers.
The team at The Louis Law Group is experienced with handling all types of property damage claims, including:
- Hurricane damage
- Water damage
- Flood damage
- Fire damage
- Wind damage
- Mold damage
- Roof damage
- Theft damage
How to contact The Louis Law Group
Our attorneys are happy to assist you in English, Spanish, or Creole.