Southchase Property Damage Lawyer
If your Southchase, Florida property was recently damaged or destroyed, The Louis Law Group can help with your insurance claim.
Our experienced attorneys help Florida residents navigate the often overwhelming insurance claims process so they get the compensation they deserve. We confidently handle insurance claims for almost any type of disaster including hurricanes, fires, floods, and theft.
Why choose The Louis Law Group for your property damage claim?
The Louis Law Group is a team of experienced property damage attorneys who proudly serve property owners across the Sunshine State.
Our attorneys fight for your best interests and expertly navigate the process of creating, filing, and negotiating property damage claims.
Here’s what The Louis Law Group team will do for you:
- We’ll begin by thoroughly reviewing your insurance policy documents to determine what your insurance company should compensate you for
- Then, we’ll collect important evidence to support your property damage claim so the insurance company has everything it needs to get to work processing your claim
- Our attorneys will even submit your complete property damage claim directly to your insurance company so you don’t have to
- Once your insurance company returns an offer, we’ll review it and negotiate on your behalf as necessary to ensure you receive all of the compensation you’re entitled to
- Our experienced team will protect you from any negligent or bad faith insurance practices
- If your insurance company violates the terms of your policy, or it refuses to offer fair compensation, we won’t hesitate to bring your case before a judge
Unfortunately, property damage claims in Florida aren’t always easy. According to a 2021 article by The Orlando Sentinel, Floridians filed 76% of the country’s property damage lawsuits against property insurance companies.
While we strive to resolve insurance claims outside of the courtroom, The Louis Law Group is even prepared to argue your case before a judge.
What to know about Southchase property damage claims
Insurance is meant to protect you from financial loss if your property is damaged or destroyed, but sometimes insurance companies care more about profit than the people they’re meant to protect.
Florida property insurance rates have usually been higher than the national average, but insurance costs have risen three times faster than the national average since 2016 as the state’s insurance industry faces significant financial problems, according to WFTV.
The Florida-based team at The Louis Law Group can hold your insurance provider accountable to ensure you’re compensated fairly.
The team at The Louis Law Group is experienced with handling all types of property damage claims, including:
- Hurricane damage
- Water damage
- Flood damage
- Fire damage
- Wind damage
- Mold damage
- Roof damage
- Theft damage
How to contact The Louis Law Group
Our attorneys are happy to assist you in English, Spanish, or Creole.