St. Augustine Beach Property Damage Lawyer
The idyllic seaside community of St. Augustine Beach on Anastasia Island is a popular spot for beach lovers. However, living along Florida’s hurricane-prone coast also comes with the risk of property damage.
Here’s why St. Augustine Beach residents turn to Louis Law Group
Louis Law Group’s property damage lawyers can expertly navigate the process of creating, filing, and negotiating property damage claims so residents can focus on getting back on their feet after a tragedy.
Here’s what the Louis Law Group team will do for you:
- Assess your insurance policy: We’ll begin by thoroughly reviewing your insurance policy to determine what your insurer should compensate you for
- Collect evidence: We’ll collect important evidence to support your property damage claim so the insurance company has everything it needs to process your claim
- Submit a damage claim: Our attorneys will submit your complete property damage claim to your insurance company, so you don’t have to
- Negotiate with the insurance company: Once your insurance company returns an offer, we’ll review it and negotiate on your behalf as necessary to ensure you receive the compensation you’re entitled to
- Defend your rights: Our experienced team will protect you from any negligent or bad faith insurance practices
- Litigate your claim, if necessary: If your insurance company violates the terms of your policy or refuses to offer fair compensation, we won’t hesitate to bring your case before a judge.
Louis Law Group can handle any type of property damage claim
Our team of experienced attorneys can handle a wide variety of property damage claims, including claims for:
- Hurricane damage
- Water damage
- Flood damage
- Fire damage
- Wind damage
- Mold damage
- Roof damage
- Theft damage
St. Augustine Beach property damage: What you need to know
Hurricanes, storms, and seasonal nor’easters frequently rip through St. Augustine Beach and the surrounding areas and leave devastating property damage and beach erosion in their wake. A nor’easter in late 2021 caused about $1 million in property damage and washed away miles of beach, according to local news reports.
About 90% of St. Augustine Beach homes are at risk of property damage due to flooding. In 30 years, nearly 97% of homes in the area will face flood risks, according to data from Redfin.
Properties in St. Johns County have already been damaged in recent hurricanes, including Hurricane Irma and Hurricane Matthew, according to Flood Factor.
Despite the risk of property damage, St. Augustine Beach properties are still gaining value. Home prices were up more than 30% in November 2021 compared to a year ago, according to Redfin.
How to contact Louis Law Group
Contact our team of Florida-based property damage lawyers at Louis Law Group today. You can fill out our contact form or, for immediate help, call 954-676-4179 to schedule a free consultation. Our attorneys are happy to assist you in English, Spanish, or Creole.