Tavares Property Damage Lawyer
Central Florida is home to charming suburban communities such as Tavares. The city is known as a seaplane destination and boasts plenty of waterfront attractions, despite its more inland location.
Still, any resident of the Sunshine State knows that property damage can happen anywhere. And when property damage strikes, Louis Law Group is always ready to help.
Louis Law Group proudly serves Tavares property owners
Louis Law Group’s property damage lawyers can expertly navigate the process of creating, filing, and negotiating property damage claims so residents can focus on getting back on their feet after a tragedy.
Here’s what the Louis Law Group team will do for you:
- Assess your insurance policy: We’ll begin by thoroughly reviewing your insurance policy to determine what your insurer should compensate you for
- Collect evidence: We’ll collect important evidence to support your property damage claim so the insurance company has everything it needs to process your claim
- Submit a damage claim: Our attorneys will submit your complete property damage claim to your insurance company, so you don’t have to
- Negotiate with the insurance company: Once your insurance company returns an offer, we’ll review it and negotiate on your behalf as necessary to ensure you receive the compensation you’re entitled to
- Defend your rights: Our experienced team will protect you from any negligent or bad faith insurance practices
- Litigate your claim, if necessary: If your insurance company violates the terms of your policy or refuses to offer fair compensation, we won’t hesitate to bring your case before a judge.
After several recent major hurricanes and floods, Florida’s property insurance market is under financial stress. As a result, insurers often try to convince policyholders to accept lowball settlements or downright deny their damage claims, the South Florida Sun-Sentinel has reported.
Louis Law Group’s attorneys are passionate about doing what’s right and protecting Florida property owners.
Louis Law Group team is ready to take on any Florida property damage claim
Our team of experienced attorneys can handle a wide variety of property damage claims, including claims for:
- Hurricane damage
- Water damage
- Flood damage
- Fire damage
- Wind damage
- Mold damage
- Roof damage
- Theft damage
Tavares, Florida property damage: What you need to know
Although Tavares is located inland, it still incurs property damage when one of Florida’s notorious hurricanes and tropical storms batters the state’s coastlines.
Tavares also faces a minor but increasing flood risk, according to Flood Factor.
In 2017, Tavares suffered extensive damage during Hurricane Irma, which destroyed the city’s Seaplane Basin and Marina and scattered debris across the area. City officials estimated the hurricane caused $5.5 million in damage, The Orlando Sentinel reported.
Still, property values continue to climb in Tavares. Home prices were up nearly 14% in November 2021 compared to the previous year, so residents need to be confident that their properties are protected when disaster strikes.
How to contact Louis Law Group
Our attorneys are happy to assist you in English, Spanish, or Creole.