University Property Damage Lawyer
If your University, Florida property has been damaged or destroyed, Louis Law Group can help you file a successful property damage claim with your insurer.
Our team of experienced attorneys helps property owners across Florida recover after disasters every day. We can step in at any time to handle your property damage claim and hold your insurance company accountable.
Louis Law Group proudly serves University, Florida property owners
Louis Law Group’s property damage lawyers can expertly navigate the process of creating, filing, and negotiating property damage claims so residents can focus on getting back on their feet after a tragedy.
Here’s what the Louis Law Group team will do for you:
- Assess your insurance policy: We’ll begin by thoroughly reviewing your insurance policy to determine what your insurer should compensate you for
- Collect evidence: We’ll collect important evidence to support your property damage claim so the insurance company has everything it needs to process it
- Submit a damage claim: Our attorneys will submit your complete property damage claim to your insurance company, so you don’t have to
- Negotiate with the insurance company: Once your insurance company returns an offer, we’ll review it and negotiate on your behalf as necessary to ensure you receive the compensation you’re entitled to
- Defend your rights: Our experienced team will protect you from any negligent or bad faith insurance practices
- Litigate your claim, if necessary: If your insurance company violates the terms of your policy or refuses to offer fair compensation, we won’t hesitate to bring your case before a judge.
Property damage claims can be confusing and overwhelming. Fortunately, the Florida Division of Consumer Services has a helpful guide for Florida property owners who need help understanding their insurance policies.
Louis Law Group can handle any type of Florida property damage claim
Our team of experienced attorneys can handle a wide variety of property damage claims, including claims for:
- Hurricane damage
- Water damage
- Flood damage
- Fire damage
- Wind damage
- Mold damage
- Roof damage
- Theft damage
University, Florida property damage: What you need to know
In 2021, University, Florida residents reported higher taxes and rising homeowners’ insurance rates driven by the ongoing instability of Florida’s property insurance market, The Tampa Bay Times reported.
As homeownership costs continue to rise in the Sunshine State, property owners need to be confident their financial assets are protected.
Whether your property was damaged in a storm, fire, or other unexpected disasters, Louis Law Group can fight for your rights as a property owner and hold insurance companies accountable.
How to contact Louis Law Group
Our attorneys are happy to assist you in English, Spanish, or Creole.