Venice Property Damage Lawyer
The seaside community of Venice, on Florida’s Gulf Coast, is a popular destination for beachgoers and golfers. However, the people who live there face a high risk of property damage from storms and natural disasters.
If your Venice property was damaged or destroyed, an experienced Louis Law Group attorney can help you file a successful damage claim with your insurance provider.
Louis Law Group is here to help Venice property owners
Louis Law Group’s property damage lawyers can expertly navigate the process of creating, filing, and negotiating property damage claims so residents can focus on getting back on their feet after a tragedy.
Here’s what the Louis Law Group team will do for you:
- Assess your insurance policy: We’ll begin by thoroughly reviewing your insurance policy to determine what your insurer should compensate you for
- Collect evidence: We’ll collect important evidence to support your property damage claim, so the insurance company has everything it needs to process your claim
- Submit a damage claim: Our attorneys will submit your complete property damage claim to your insurance company, so you don’t have to
- Negotiate with the insurance company: Once your insurance company returns an offer, we’ll review it and negotiate on your behalf as necessary to ensure you receive the compensation you’re entitled to
- Defend your rights: Our experienced team will protect you from any negligent or bad faith insurance practices
- Litigate your claim, if necessary: If your insurance company violates the terms of your policy or refuses to offer fair compensation, we won’t hesitate to bring your case before a judge.
Property damage claims can be confusing and overwhelming. Fortunately, the Florida Division of Consumer Services has a helpful guide for Florida property owners who need help understanding their insurance policies.
Louis Law Group is ready to tackle any Florida property damage claim
Our team of experienced attorneys can handle a wide variety of property damage claims, including claims for:
- Hurricane damage
- Water damage
- Flood damage
- Fire damage
- Wind damage
- Mold damage
- Roof damage
- Theft damage
Venice, Florida property damage: What you need to know
Venice, Florida already faces a major risk of flooding. About 69% of Venice properties are expected to experience a flooding event in the next 30 years due in part to climate change, according to Flood Factor.
In 2021, flood damage caused Venice homeowners to incur an average of $728 in property damage repair costs, according to Redfin.
The City of Venice has a helpful disaster preparedness guide for residents, but its tips won’t be enough to protect your financial assets if your property is destroyed.
If you file a claim, Louis Law Group can hold your insurance company accountable, so you receive fair compensation for any property damage you incur.
How to contact Louis Law Group
Contact the team of Florida-based property damage lawyers at Louis Law Group today. You can fill out our contact form or, for immediate help, call 954-676-4179 to schedule a free consultation. Our attorneys are happy to assist you in English, Spanish, or Creole.