Wekiva Springs Property Damage Lawyer
Tragedy can strike anywhere, even for residents in scenic Wekiva Springs, Florida.
If your property has been damaged or destroyed and you need help to file a property damage claim with your insurance company, turn to Louis Law Group.
Louis Law Group proudly represents Wekiva Springs property owners
Recovering from a disaster is challenging, but Louis Law Group is always ready to help Wekiva Springs residents prepare and file successful property damage claims with their insurance providers at any time.
The team of Florida-based attorneys at Louis Law Group isn’t afraid to hold greedy insurance companies to account during the damage claims process.
Here’s what Louis Law Group will do for you:
- Thoroughly review your insurance policy to determine what property damage your insurance company is responsible for
- Collect important evidence to support your property damage claim so the insurance company can begin processing your claim
- Submit your complete property damage claim directly to your insurance company
- Once your insurance company returns an offer, we’ll review it and negotiate on your behalf to ensure you receive the compensation you’re entitled to
- Always protect you from negligent or bad faith insurance practices
- If the insurance company violates the terms of your policy or refuses to offer fair compensation, we won’t hesitate to bring your case before a judge.
Insurance companies don’t always do what’s right – especially in Florida, where the insurance industry is facing unprecedented financial challenges. Unfortunately, these come at the expense of policyholders, who are paying ever steeper monthly premiums and receiving low payouts for damage claims.
Although Florida accounts for about 8% of damage claim filings in the U.S., more than 70% of lawsuits filed against U.S. insurance providers happen in Florida, according to Forbes.
The experienced attorneys at Louis Law Group will work tirelessly to negotiate your insurance damage claim both out of court and in the courtroom, if necessary.
Property damage in Wekiva Springs: What you need to know
Wekiva Springs and Seminole County residents are no strangers to extreme weather and natural disasters.
As a whole, Seminole County faces a moderate flooding risk, but that risk will increase in the next few decades due to more extreme weather, according to Flood Factor.
Louis Law Group can handle any type of property damage claim, including claims for:
- Hurricane damage
- Water damage
- Flood damage
- Fire damage
- Wind damage
- Mold damage
- Roof damage
- Theft damage
How to contact Louis Law Group
Our attorneys will be happy to assist you in English, Spanish, or Creole.