Wellington Property Damage Lawyer
It’s no surprise that Wellington, Florida is often considered one of the best places in the U.S. to call home. Nevertheless, residents know they’re not immune to property damage from extreme weather and unexpected disasters.
If your Wellington property has been damaged or destroyed, the experienced property damage claim attorneys at Louis Law Group can help you file a successful damage claim.
Why Wellington property owners choose Louis Law Group
When disaster strikes, Wellington property owners can take comfort in knowing that Louis Law Group is on their side.
Here’s what Louis Law Group will do for you:
- Thoroughly review your insurance policy to determine what property damage your insurance company is responsible for
- Collect important evidence to support your property damage claim so the insurance company can begin processing your claim
- Submit your complete property damage claim directly to your insurance company
- Once your insurance company returns an offer, we’ll review it and negotiate on your behalf to ensure you receive the compensation you’re entitled to
- Always protect you from negligent or bad faith insurance practices
- If the insurance company violates the terms of your policy or refuses to offer fair compensation, we won’t hesitate to bring your case before a judge.
Insurance companies don’t always do what’s right – especially in Florida, where the insurance industry is facing unprecedented financial challenges. As a result, policyholders are paying steep monthly premiums and receiving low payouts for damage claims.
Louis Law Group believes that insurance providers must serve their customers and do what’s right. That’s why we won’t stop fighting for your claim and holding your insurance company accountable for the compensation they owe you.
What to know about property damage in Wellington
Wellington faces a major flooding risk. About 35% of Wellington properties have a greater than 26% chance of being severely affected by flooding in the next three decades, according to Flood Factor.
Despite this, Wellington property values are on the rise. By the end of 2021, median home price listings were increasing 23.6% year-over-year, according to data from realtor.com.
That means it’s incredibly important for Wellington property owners to protect their properties and financial wellbeing in the event of a disaster.
Louis Law Group can handle any type of property damage claim, including claims for:
- Hurricane damage
- Water damage
- Flood damage
- Fire damage
- Wind damage
- Mold damage
- Roof damage
- Theft damage
How to contact Louis Law Group
Our attorneys will be happy to assist you in English, Spanish, or Creole.