Wesley Chapel Property Damage Lawyer
Wesley Chapel, Florida, is becoming a premier Tampa Bay suburb, but it has its fair share of extreme weather and other surprises that can cause significant property damage.
Louis Law Group passionately advocates for Florida property owners who need to file claims with their insurance providers.
Our team’s main goal is to help you and your family quickly recover after a disaster by eliminating the stress and worry of dealing with your insurance company.
Louis Law Group proudly serves Wesley Chapel residents
Louis Law Group understands that it’s tough to recover from an unexpected disaster, but we won’t stop fighting for you and your rights during the insurance damage claims process.
Here’s what Louis Law Group team will do for you:
- Thoroughly review your insurance policy to determine what property damage your insurance company is responsible for
- Collect important evidence to support your property damage claim so the insurance company can begin processing your claim
- Submit your complete property damage claim directly to your insurance company
- Once your insurance company returns an offer, we’ll review it and negotiate on your behalf to ensure you receive the compensation you’re entitled to
- Always protect you from negligent or bad faith insurance practices
- If the insurance company violates the terms of your policy or refuses to offer fair compensation, we won’t hesitate to bring your case before a judge
The damage claims process can be overwhelming. A Louis Law Group attorney will advocate for you every step of the way, making it less likely that the insurance company will delay, deny, or underpay your claim.
What to know about Wesley Chapel property damage
Wesley Chapel property values are on the rise thanks in part to the area’s significant economic growth. But all Florida residents are bracing for even higher homeowners insurance rates and other significant expenses in the coming years.
That means Wesley Chapel property owners must be confident that their valuable homes, businesses, and properties will be protected if disaster strikes. This is important because although insurance companies are supposed to do what’s right, they don’t always follow through.
In fact, more than 70% of lawsuits filed against U.S. insurance providers happen in Florida, according to Forbes.
Property owners need someone on their side who understands the law and will fight for their interests against greedy insurance companies.
Louis Law Group can handle any type of property damage claim, including claims for:
- Hurricane damage
- Water damage
- Flood damage
- Fire damage
- Wind damage
- Mold damage
- Roof damage
- Theft damage
How to contact Louis Law Group
Our attorneys will be happy to assist you in English, Spanish, or Creole.