Windermere Property Damage Lawyer
The small community of Windermere, Florida, just outside Orlando, is a wonderful place to live. But every resident of the Sunshine State knows that disaster can strike at any time.
If your property has been damaged or destroyed, a property damage claim attorney with Louis Law Group can guide you through the process of creating and filing a winning damage claim.
Why Windermere residents work with Louis Law Group
Filing a property damage claim after a disaster can be overwhelming, especially in Florida’s challenging insurance space.
Florida’s insurance industry is under growing financial pressure in the wake of a series of extreme weather events. As a result, consumers often struggle to receive fair compensation from their insurance providers.
Luckily, a Louis Law Group attorney can be a valuable ally during the insurance claims process.
Here’s what Louis Law Group will do for you:
- Thoroughly review your insurance policy to determine what property damage your insurance company is responsible for
- Collect important evidence to support your property damage claim so the insurance company can begin processing your claim
- Submit your complete property damage claim directly to your insurance company
- Once your insurance company returns an offer, we’ll review it and negotiate on your behalf to ensure you receive the compensation you’re entitled to
- Always protect you from negligent or bad faith insurance practices
- If the insurance company violates the terms of your policy or refuses to offer fair compensation, we won’t hesitate to bring your case before a judge
Florida residents are often surprised at how difficult the damage claim process can be. The experienced team at Louis Law Group can confidently navigate the process and fight for your best interests every step of the way.
Windermere property damage: What you need to know
Although Windermere property owners aren’t on the front lines of Florida’s hurricane-prone coast, they can still incur devastating property damage and financial losses.
It happens more than you might expect. According to the Insurance Information Institute, about one in 20 insured U.S. homes file an insurance claim each year.
Orange County residents filed nearly 79,000 insurance claims after Hurricane Irma, and more than 24,000 claims were closed without payment, according to The Florida Office of Insurance Regulation.
Whether you’re recovering from storm damage, a fire, or other tragedy, an attorney can help hold your insurance provider accountable, so you receive fair and timely compensation.
Louis Law Group can handle any type of property damage claim, including claims for:
- Hurricane damage
- Water damage
- Flood damage
- Fire damage
- Wind damage
- Mold damage
- Roof damage
- Theft damage
How to contact Louis Law Group
Our attorneys will be happy to assist you in English, Spanish, or Creole.