Winter Haven Property Damage Lawyer
Our team of Florida-based attorneys specializes in property damage claims and helps residents receive fair and timely compensation every day.
We understand that recovering from major weather events or other disasters is stressful, which is why we work tirelessly to manage and negotiate insurance damage claims for our clients across the Sunshine State.
Why Winter Haven turns to Louis Law Group
Filing a property damage claim can be overwhelming, especially after you’ve come through a major disaster.
Fortunately, a Louis Law Group attorney can deal with your insurance company so you can get back on track as quickly as possible.
Here’s what Louis Law Group will do for you:
- Thoroughly review your insurance policy to determine what property damage your insurance company is responsible for
- Collect important evidence to support your property damage claim so the insurance company can begin processing your claim
- Submit your complete property damage claim directly to your insurance company
- Once your insurance company returns an offer, we’ll review it and negotiate on your behalf to ensure you receive the compensation you’re entitled to
- Always protect you from negligent or bad faith insurance practices
- If the insurance company violates the terms of your policy or refuses to offer fair compensation, we won’t hesitate to bring your case before a judge
Some insurance companies try to delay or wrongly deny claims, but our experienced attorneys will hold your provider accountable, so you get the compensation you deserve.
Winter Haven property damage: What you need to know
Winter Haven is a fine place to live. It has a booming local economy and is close to major central Florida cities.
The city’s recent population boom and major developments are driving up local property values. Average listing home prices in Winter Haven have been increasing 27.5% year-over-year, according to data from realtor.com.
That means property owners need to protect their assets in case of a disaster, especially since homeowners’ insurance and other expenses continue to increase across the Sunshine State.
Property damage can cause significant financial hardship. Fortunately, a Louis Law Group attorney can fight for your best interests during the damage claim process.
Louis Law Group can handle any type of property damage claim, including claims for:
- Hurricane damage
- Water damage
- Flood damage
- Fire damage
- Wind damage
- Mold damage
- Roof damage
- Theft damage
How to contact Louis Law Group
Our attorneys will be happy to assist you in English, Spanish, or Creole.