Winter Park Property Damage Lawyer
Winter Park residents have experienced their fair share of Florida’s extreme weather and other disasters that lead to significant property damage.
If your Winter Park property was damaged or destroyed, contact a Louis Law Group attorney for help with your property damage claim.
Louis Law Group proudly serves Winter Park property owners
Dealing with an insurance company after suffering major property damage or loss can be frustrating and confusing.
But it doesn’t have to be this way. An experienced Louis Law Group property damage claim attorney can handle your claim so you and your loved ones can focus on what matters most.
Here’s what Louis Law Group will do for you:
- Thoroughly review your insurance policy to determine what property damage your insurance company is responsible for
- Collect important evidence to support your property damage claim so the insurance company can begin processing your claim
- Submit your complete property damage claim directly to your insurance company
- Once your insurance company returns an offer, we’ll review it and negotiate on your behalf to ensure you receive the compensation you’re entitled to
- Always protect you from negligent or bad faith insurance practices
- If the insurance company violates the terms of your policy or refuses to offer fair compensation, we won’t hesitate to bring your case before a judge.
Insurance companies don’t always do what’s right for their customers. In Florida, the insurance industry is facing major financial challenges. As a result, your insurer may try to deny your claim or payout as little as possible, even if they’re liable to cover more damages.
Louis Law Group believes in holding insurance providers accountable, and we work tirelessly to fight for our clients’ rights.
Winter Park property damage: What you need to know
Winter Park is known for its beautiful outdoor spaces, museums, high quality of living, and convenient proximity to Orlando.
Unfortunately, even Winter Park residents can find themselves suddenly coping with devastating property damage from natural disasters and accidents.
In fact, Orange County residents filed nearly 79,000 insurance claims after Hurricane Irma in 2017. More than 24,000 claims were closed without payment, according to The Florida Office of Insurance Regulation.
To protect themselves from the aftermath of hurricanes, fires, tornados, and floods, Winter Park residents need a trusted attorney on their side who’s prepared to hold insurance providers accountable.
Louis Law Group can handle any type of property damage claim, including claims for:
- Hurricane damage
- Water damage
- Flood damage
- Fire damage
- Wind damage
- Mold damage
- Roof damage
- Theft damage
How to contact Louis Law Group
Our attorneys will be happy to assist you in English, Spanish, or Creole.