Weston Property Damage Lawyer
If your Weston, Florida property was damaged or destroyed, a property damage claim lawyer with Louis Law Group can help you file a successful claim with your insurance provider.
Our team of Florida-based attorneys works tirelessly to defend the rights of property owners across the Sunshine State.
Here’s why Weston residents work with Louis Law Group
Getting back on your feet after experiencing property damage or loss can be frustrating. Having to deal with your insurance company probably won’t make you feel much better.
A Louis Law Group attorney can create and file your damage claim while holding your insurance provider accountable every step of the way.
Here’s what Louis Law Group will do for you:
- Thoroughly review your insurance policy to determine what property damage your insurance company is responsible for
- Collect important evidence to support your property damage claim so the insurance company can begin processing your claim
- Submit your complete property damage claim directly to your insurance company
- Once your insurance company returns an offer, we’ll review it and negotiate on your behalf to ensure you receive the compensation you’re entitled to
- Always protect you from negligent or bad faith insurance practices
- If the insurance company violates the terms of your policy or refuses to offer fair compensation, we won’t hesitate to bring your case before a judge.
Insurance companies often try to avoid fulfilling damage claims or offer lower payouts than what customers are entitled to.
An experienced Louis Law Group attorney can hold your insurance provider’s feet to the fire to ensure you receive fair and timely compensation after a disaster.
What to know about property damage in Weston
Weston residents can incur devastating property damage at any time, especially since extreme weather is becoming more common in the Sunshine State.
Weston has a moderate risk of flooding, and about 10% of properties there have a greater than 26% chance of being severely affected by flooding in the next three decades, according to Flood Factor.
Despite this, property prices continue to rise. By the end of 2021, the median listing price of a Weston home was trending up 26.8% year-over-year.
That means property owners must ensure their homes and businesses are protected in case the unthinkable happens.
Louis Law Group can handle any type of property damage claim, including claims for:
- Hurricane damage
- Water damage
- Flood damage
- Fire damage
- Wind damage
- Mold damage
- Roof damage
- Theft damage
How to contact Louis Law Group
Our attorneys will be happy to assist you in English, Spanish, or Creole.