Polk County Property Claim Attorney
Polk County includes beautiful cities like Lakeland, Bartow, Davenport, Mulberry, Fort Meade, Eagle Lake, and Auburndale. Wherever you live, you need homeowner’s insurance to protect you if something happens and you need to file a claim. Having a Polk County property damage claim attorney – like those at Louis Law Group – is your ticket to getting the compensation you deserve.
Examples of Property Damage Claims
Unfortunately, not every insurance policy covers every kind of property damage. It’s wise to review your policy to see if you need extra coverage. In Florida, you should have coverage for:
- Fire Damage: Fire can happen at any time, devastate your home, and costs thousands in repairs.
- Water Damage: Water is always a potential threat in Florida. From a burst pipe to a hurricane, water can cause severe damage to your home.
- Hurricane Damage: Hurricanes are a common occurrence and a major threat to Floridians. Hurricane damage can be catastrophic and costly.
- Storm Damage: Powerful thunderstorms and hail can cause both outdoor and indoor damage to your home. They can harm your roof and vehicles parked in your driveway.
- Theft Damage: Thieves and burglars can make life frightening and stressful by damaging and stealing precious items from your home.
How a Polk County Property Claim Lawyer Can Help You
Homeowner’s insurance is supposed to protect you and provide the compensation you need to move on with your life. But obtaining it is never as clear-cut as it should be. Your claim can be rejected or slowed down, or your insurer might offer you a lowball settlement that won’t cover the repair costs for the damage your incurred. A Polk County property claim lawyer will:
- Review your policy. Your attorney will take a thorough look at your policy and make the best arguments for your claim.
- They’ll gather all the necessary evidence to support your claim. They’ll also organize and prepare it and present it to your insurer.
- Communicate with your insurer. They’ll keep in constant contact to ensure your claim is moving forward.
- Negotiate a settlement offer. If the settlement is too low, your attorney will work to obtain a better one.
- If you’re unhappy with the insurer’s settlement offer, initiate a lawsuit to get you the compensation you need.
Your attorney will work hard to represent you be your best advocate during the claim process.
Contact Louis Law Group
Whether your property was recently damaged or you need help dealing with a rejected claim, contact Louis Law Group. Our knowledgeable and expert team of attorneys will ensure your rights are secure. No matter the size of the claim, we’ll help you get the compensation you deserve for your damaged property. Call (954) 676-4179 for a free consultation!